1 tbsp vegetable oil
3⁄4 lb (340 g) extra lean ground beef or pork
1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
1⁄2 tbsp ketchup
1 tsp relish
4 hamburger buns
4 butter lettuce leaves
Toppings (optional): sliced tomato, red onion
- In fry pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, combine ground meat and seasoning. Form mixture into four patties.
- Pan fry patties until cooked, approximately 5 min per side.
- To make sauce, combine mayo, sauce mix, ketchup, and relish in small bowl. Set aside.
- Once cooked, remove patties from pan, set aside. In the same pan, fry eggs over medium until yolks are set. Cover pan with lid, if needed.
- Place patty on bottom bun; top with fried egg and lettuce. Add additional toppings, if desired. Spread top bun with sauce, then cover.